University of Colorado Eye Center at Park Meadows
Offering Comprehensive Ophthalmologic Services
The same excellent care from UCH board certified specialists at a new, convenient location. Our services:
- Routine/Annual Eye Health Exams (including same-day appointments)
- Functional and Cosmetic Eye and Eyelid Surgery Consultation & Follow-up
- Cosmetic Facial Injections (Botox, Restylane, etc.)
- Glasses Prescription Exams
- Cornea Consultation and Procedures
- Refractive Surgery (LASIK, PRK, Epi-LASIK) Consultation & Follow-up
Meet Our Providers
Christopher D. Gelston, MD
Dr. Gelston is a specialist in cornea, external disease and refractive surgery. He completed both his Ophthalmology residency and Cornea, External disease and Refractive Surgery fellowship at the University of Colorado School of Medicine.
Eric Hink, MD
Dr. Hink is an Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. He specializes in eyelid cancer and reconstruction, orbital trauma and reconstruction, thyroid eye disease, lacrimal surgery, and aesthetic facial surgery.
Julia Kimball, OD
Dr. Kimball provides general optometry services such as annual exams, screenings for eye disease, glasses/contact lens fittings and treatment for issues such as allergies, infections and dry eyes.