Skip to Content

Women's Health at University of Colorado Hospital: Sexual Concerns

Why Choose University of Colorado Hospital for your Sexual Concerns?

Request an appointment

Contact us

Call (720) 848-1060 or submit an online form

Sexual concerns are a very sensitive and personal matter for women. University of Colorado Hospital woman's service provides a comfortable, professional and confidential environment, where women can receive individual care from a female doctor.

About Sexual Concerns

Sometimes women experience difficulties related to sexual activity such as:

  • Pain
  • Excessive dryness
  • Loss of sexual desire

There may be medical reasons for these symptoms and there are treatments available.

Sexual Concerns Treatment

Women with sexual concerns can see a board-certified gynecologist who has extensive experience consulting with women regarding related sexual issues. The doctor will discuss personal and medical history and perform a complete exam to look for any physical problems.

The doctor will determine what may be causing the symptoms and will work with you to develop a treatment plan. The doctor may also arrange referrals if a woman needs additional support from therapy professionals.