Clinical Trials at University of Colorado Hospital
Developing the Future of Medicine
Advances in medicine come from new ideas developed through clinical research.
At University of Colorado Hospital, we conduct hundreds of clinical trials (also called research trials or research studies) in our ongoing effort to discover and deliver more effective treatment. As a collaborative medical campus, our goal is to translate discoveries made in the laboratory to the patients who will benefit from them, as quickly as possible.
Please review our current available clinical trials below, and call or e-mail the contact person(s) listed for a trial to get a more thorough explanation of that study.
- Note that this is not an exhaustive list of all of our open clinical trials – we may be conducting other studies not yet input to our database. Call a contact person for that type of study to learn more.
- If you are a patient or referring physician, please note that not all patients will be eligible for all trials. Please either make an appointment to see one of our expert physicians, or contact a faculty member directly.
About our cancer trials
- Some open trials relevant to a specific cancer may not appear under the given disease type, as they are being run in our general phase I program.
- Trials are not listed until they open, so trials relevant to a particular cancer that are about to open are not yet shown.
- Every patient will not be eligible for every trial.
- The best treatment for a given patient at a given time may be within a clinical trial, but it may also be the expert use of any of several standard treatments.
- We strongly recommend that patients make an appointment to see one of our expert physicians, or schedule a remote second opinion, to discuss all possible options.
If you have questions about one of the specific clinical trials listed, please call the contact person for that trial to learn more.
If you are a referring physician, please contact a faculty member directly.