<< Back to Results
GOG 9927: A PHASE I TRIAL OF PEGYLATED LIPOSOMAL DOXORUBICIN (PLD), CARBOPLATIN AND NCI SUPPLIED VELIPARIB (ABT-888) IN RECURRENT PLATINUM SENSITIVE OVARIAN, PRIMARY PERITONEAL AND FALLOPIAN TUBE CANCER
- This is a clinical trial of Veliparib (ABT-888) that will be administered by mouth and is investigational, of Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (PLD) that will be administered by IV which is standard of care, and of Carboplatin administerdy by IV which is standard of care.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- SUSAN DAVIDSON
- REBECCA KISSANE at 720-848-7202
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period(s) that can last as long as there is evidence that the tumor is not growing and you are not experiencing any unacceptable side effects. A follow up period will consist of physician contact and clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with ovarian, primary peritoneal or fallopian tube cancer that has re-grown after prior treatment.