<< Back to Results
CALGB-C70807; The Men's Eating and Living (MEAL) Study: A Randomized Trial of Diet to Alter Disease Progression in Prostate Cancer Patients on Active Surveillance
- This is a clinical trial of a controlled diet to alter disease progression which is investigational.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- PAUL MARONI
- Prostate Cancer
- Male Reproductive Cancers
- MARY ANDUHA at 720-848-0659
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last up to 2 years. A follow up period will consist of clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with prostate cancer.