<< Back to Results
HALO-109-202: A Phase 2, Randomized, Multicenter Study of PEGPH20 (PEGylated Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase) Combined with nab-Paclitaxel Plus Gemcitabine Compared With nab-Paclitaxel Plus Gemcitabine in Subjects With Stage IV Previously Untreated Pancreatic Cancer
- This is a clinical trial of investigational drug PEGPH20 which will be administered intravenously.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- COLIN WEEKES
- JAMIE BENDRICK-PEART at 720-848-0600
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period will determine eligibility. The length of time you will be in the study depends on your response to the study drug. Each treatment cycle is 4 weeks long. After you stop study drug treatments, information will be collected about your health and cancer treatments on a monthly basis by phone. No clinic visit will be required. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with Stage IV Previously Untreated Pancreatic Cancer.