<< Back to Results
A Phase II Trial of Dasatinib in Subjects with Advanced Cancers Harboring DDR2 Mutation or Inactivating B-RAF Mutation
- This is a clinical trial of dasatinib that will be administered by mouth, which is investigational.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ROBERT DOEBELE
- NIKKI AYODEJI at 720-848-0701
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period(s) that can last as long as your cancer is not progressing, and you are not experiencing any unacceptable side effects. A follow up period will consist of phone contact and possible clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with cancer and have a certain cell mutation.