<< Back to Results
SWOG S1207: Phase III Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating the Use of Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy +/- One Year of Everolimus in Patients with High-Risk, Hormone Receptor-Positive and HER2/neu Negative Breast Cancer.
- This is a clinical trial of everolimus that will be administered by mouth which is investigational and hormone treatment that will be administered by mouth and subcutaneous injection and is standard of care.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ANTHONY ELIAS
- CANDICE GILLMANN at 720-848-0663
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last up to 54 weeks. A follow up period will consist of clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with breast cancer.