<< Back to Results
AEZS-108-050: Randomized controlled study comparing AEZS-108 with doxorubicin as second line therapy for locally advanced, recurrent or metastatic endometrial cancer
- This is a clinical trial of AEZS-108 that will be administered by IV which is investigational or doxorubicin that will be administered by IV and is standard of care.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- MONIQUE SPILLMAN
- Female Reproductive Cancer
- REBECCA KISSANE at 720-848-7202
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period will determine eligibility. If you are found to be eligible for this study, you will then enter the treatment period. Treatment will continue with the study drug for a maximum of 9 cycles. A cycle is a period of chemotherapy treatment followed by a period of rest. Treatment with doxorubicin will continue up to a pre-determined maximum dose, provided you tolerate the treatment and may benefit from the continuation of treatment. You will then visit the clinic at least every 3 weeks. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with endometrial cancer.