<< Back to Results
GOG 3003: A RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED PHASE II STUDY OF VTX-2337 (IND #78,416) IN COMBINATION WITH PEGYLATED LIPOSOMAL DOXORUBICIN (PLD) IN PATIENTS WITH RECURRENT OR PERSISTENT EPITHELIAL OVARIAN, FALLOPIAN TUBE OR PRIMARY PERITONEAL CANCER
- This is a clinical trial of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin PLD that will be administered by IV which is standard of care and VTX-2337 that will be administered by subcutaneous injection (under the skin) and is investigational.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- SUSAN DAVIDSON
- Female Reproductive Cancer
- REBECCA KISSANE at 720-848-7202
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period(s) that can last as long as there is evidence that the tumor is not growing and there are no unacceptable side effects. A follow up period will consist of clinic visit. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with epithelial ovarian cancer, fallopian tube cancer, or primary peritoneal cancer.