<< Back to Results
A PHASE 3, MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, OPENLABEL STUDY TO COMPARE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF POMALIDOMIDE, BORTEZOMIB AND LOW-DOSE DEXAMETHASONE VERSUS BORTEZOMIB AND LOW-DOSE DEXAMETHASONE IN SUBJECTS WITH RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY MULTIPLE MYELOMA
- This is a clinical trial of pomalidomide that will be administered by mouth which is investigational and bortezomib and low-dose dexamethasone that will be administered by I.V. and mouth and is standard of care.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- CLAY SMITH
- Multiple Myeloma/Plasma Cell Tumors
- LEIGH WALZER at 720-848-0736
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last up to when your disease worsens. A follow up period will consist of phone contact, physician contact, or clinic visit. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with multiple myeloma.