<< Back to Results
Phase II study of marqibo in patients with metastatic uveal melanoma
- This is a clinical trial of marqibo that will be given through intravenous (I.V.) infusion. Marqibo is investigational.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- RENE GONZALEZ
- MICHAEL CROSS at 720-848-0592
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last as long as you are benefitting from the investigational drug. A follow up period will consist of a phone call once every 3 months. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with metastatic uveal (ocular) melanoma.