<< Back to Results
ECOG E1609; A Phase III Randomized Study of Adjuvant Ipilimumab Anti-CTLA4 Therapy Versus High-Dose Interferon a2b for Resected High Risk Melanoma
- This is a clinical trial of ipilimumab that will be administered by IV which is investigational and interferon Alfa-2b that will be administered by IV and is standard of care.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- KARL LEWIS
- GRANT CHAMBERS at 720-848-7135
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last up to 12 to 18 months. A follow up period will consist of clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with melanoma.
- ST. MARYS HOSPITAL - G.J.