<< Back to Results
AF-002JG/NP28761: A Phase I/II Study of the ALK Inhibitor CH5424802/RO5424802 in Patients with ALK-Rearranged Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Previously Treated with Chemotherapy and Crizotinib
- This is a clinical trial of RO5424802 that will be administered by mouth which is investigational.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ROSS CAMIDGE
- AMY BROWN at 720-848-0603
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last as long as your disease does not worsen, you do not have severe side effects, and the study remains open. A follow up period will consist of clinic visit and/or phone contact. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with lung cancer.