<< Back to Results
A phase II study of ponatinib in cohorts of patients with lung cancer preselected using different candidate predictive biomarkers
- This is a clinical trial of ponatinib that will be administered by mouth, which is investigational.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ROSS CAMIDGE
- BREANNA PRITCHARD at 720-848-0498
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last as long as your disease does not worsen, you do not have severe side effects, and the study remains open. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with lung cancer.