<< Back to Results
RTOG 0538 Phase III comparison of thoracic radiotherapy regimens in patients with limited small cell lung cancer also receiving cisplatin and etoposide
- Clinical trial of high dose radiation which consists of either receiving radiation once a day with high total dose of radiation for 7 weeks and is investigational, or receiving radiation once a day for 16 days of treatment (about 3 weeks), followed by twice a day for the remaining 9 days of treatment (about 2 weeks) for a total of 5 weeks and is investigational; or you may receive a normal dose of radiation 2x a day for 3 weeks and is SOC. All patients will receive chemotherapy with cisplatin and etoposide that will be administered by IV and is SOC.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- LAURIE GASPAR
- ROBYN SWING at 720-848-0607
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period (s) that can last up to twelve weeks. A follow up period will consist of clinic visits every 3 months for 2 years, every 6 months for 3 years, and then at least every year for 5 years. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with lung cancer.