<< Back to Results
A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Open-label, Randomized, Parallel-Group Study of A Lenalidomide (Revlimid«) Regimen or A Sequential Azacitidine (Vidaza«) plus Lenalidomide (Revlimid«) Regimen Versus Azacitidine (Vidaza«) Regimen for Therapy of Older Subjects with Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- This is a clinical trial of investigational drugs lenalidomide (Revlimid«) that will be administered by mouth and azacitidine (Vidaza«) which will be administered by injection.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- DAN POLLYEA
- LEIGH WALZER at 720-848-0736
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period will determine eligibility. The treatment period can last up to 48 months. The follow up period will consist of phone contact once a month for a minimum of 4 years. // Eligibility includes but is not limited to 65 years or older with acute myeloid leukemia (AML).