<< Back to Results
A Pilot Study to Enhance F18 FDG-PET Imaging of Prostate Cancers with the Metabolic Inhibitor Ranolazine
- This study plans to learn more about whether taking a drug called ranolazine will help improve the ability to detect prostate cancers by PET scans.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ELAINE LAM
- MICHAEL WACKER at 720-848-3427
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period will determine eligibility. You will be asked to take 1 ranolazine pill twice a day for 5 days, then you will undergo a second PET/CT scan on the day after your complete your 5 days of ranolazine treatment. This scan will help determine whether more of your prostate cancer can be seen after receiving ranolazine. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with prostate cancer.