<< Back to Results
GO28909: A PHASE IB OPEN-LABEL STUDY OF THE SAFETY AND PHARMACOKINETICS OF MEHD7945A IN COMBINATION WITH EITHER CISPLATIN AND 5-FU OR PACLITAXEL AND CARBOPLATIN IN PATIENTS WITH RECURRENT/METASTATIC SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA OF THE HEAD AND NECK
- This is a clinical trial of investigational drug MEHD7945A in combination with chemotherapy which will be administered intravenously.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ANTONIO JIMENO
- ANNE MAILHOT at 720-848-0289
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period will determine eligibility. In this study, a treatment cycle is 3 weeks long. You will receive the study drug with chemotherapy once every cycle (with up to 6 cycles of chemotherapy). Treatment cycles will be repeated until your cancer gets worse, you do not tolerate the treatment, or the study is stopped. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with recurrent/metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.