A Direct, Secure, Time-saving Online Service
for University of Colorado Patients
We have a new look to My Health Connection and My Doctor's Office. We've combined the features of both all into one called My Health Connection. This will make it easier to access and update your health information.
RETURNING MY HEALTH CONNECTION USER: You will use the same username and password as you have used before.
RETURNING MY DOCTOR'S OFFICE USER: If you also had a My Health Connection account you can use the My Health Connection username and password to access what was previously in My Doctor's Office.
If you only had a My Doctor's Office account you will need to create a new account in My Health Connection by following the NEW USER instructions below.
If you are having problems view help.
It's easy to request an appointment, renew a prescription, check your lab results or communicate with your physician online. It doesn't matter where or when you log in. Sign up for this free, convenient online program and take control of your health care.
Step 1: The new account process requires your information be completed by your clinic. Confirm that your name, email, birth date, and Social Security number have been entered correctly into the system by your clinic. If you know this information has already been entered then you can proceed with step 2.
Step 2: Create New Account Now!
- View online test results as soon as they become available
- Receive a visit reminder via email two days before your appointment
- Set your preferences and customize our services to meet your needs
- Share valuable feedback with your provider by completing a patient satisfaction survey via email
- Request an appointment
- Renew a prescription
- Communicate with your physician in a safe environment
- View features of My Health Connection.
NEW! Access My Health Connection via your iPhone or Android device.