Our Lowry facility was designed
from the ground up to foster the best
University Medicine - Denver at Lowry
Request an Appointment
Phone (720) 848-9500
or submit an online request
World-class Care in One Convenient Location
At our easy-to-reach location in Lowry, taking care of your health may not take you far from your office or home.
See a physician, have your labs drawn, complete an X-ray or fill a prescription without leaving the building. Our providers are committed to staying on the leading edge of primary and preventative care.
We offer nationally recognized clinical programs to adults 18 and older, and our doctors all hold faculty appointments with the University of Colorado School of Medicine. View/download our Patient-Centered Medical Home clinic brochure
For your convenience, we offer:
- Same day appointments
- Advance Check-In for appointments
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital)
- E-mail access to providers via My Health Connection
Find a provider at this location
Here's What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse's policy, know your spouse's date of birth and Social Security number
- A letter of authorization from your insurance carrier if your treatment is covered by Workers Compensation
- Previous medical records (new patients only). You also can arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
Our Contact Information
8111 E. Lowry Boulevard, Suite 120
Denver, CO 80230
Appointment Phone Number
When We're Open
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Same day appointments available
- Free covered parking for patients
Insurance & Payment Information
University Medicine - Denver at Lowry and University of Colorado Hospital accept most major insurance plans.
Your insurance co-pay (if required) is due at the time of service.
For your convenience we accept:
- Personal check