University Medicine - Anschutz
Our Philosophy of Care
Our providers are committed to staying on the cutting edge of primary and preventative care. We provide medical care to adults 18 and older, and our doctors all hold faculty appointments with the University of Colorado School of Medicine.
View/download our Patient-Centered Medical Home clinic brochure
For your convenience, we offer:
- Same day appointments
- Advance Check-In for appointments
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital)
- E-mail access to providers via My Health Connection
Find a provider at this clinic
Here's What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse's policy, know your spouse's date of birth and Social Security number
- A letter of authorization from your insurance carrier if your treatment is covered by Workers Compensation
- Previous medical records (new patients only). You also can arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
Our Contact Information
Anschutz Medical Campus
Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion (AOP)
1635 Aurora Court
Aurora, CO 80045
Appointment Phone Number
When We're Open
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Same day appointments available - give us a call!
Insurance & Payment Information
University Medicine - Anschutz and University of Colorado Hospital accept most major insurance plans.
Your insurance co-pay (if required) is due at the time of service.
For your convenience we accept:
- Personal check