University Family Medicine – Boulder
Our Philosophy of Care
Each day, we strive to provide our patients world-class, patient-centered primary health care and travel services.
Our team knows trust and confidence are earned, not assumed. We value your selecting us and look forward to earning the trust of you and your family.
View/download our Patient-Centered Medical Home clinic brochure
We treat your entire family:
- Newborns and infants
For your convenience, we offer:
- Same day appointments
- Advance Check-In for appointments
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital)
- E-mail access to providers via My Health Connection
Find a provider at this location
For appointments and information: (720) 848-9200
Here's What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse's policy, know your spouse's date of birth and Social Security number
- A letter of authorization from your insurance carrier if your treatment is covered by Workers Compensation
- Previous medical records (new patients only). You also can arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
Contact Our Primary Care Location
350 Broadway, Suite 130
Boulder, CO 80305
Appointment Phone Number
When We're Open
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Check on Status of your Referral to University Family Medicine – Boulder
If you have questions about referrals to a specialist or for a procedure, call our Referral Authorization Center.
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Insurance & Payment Information
University Family Medicine - Boulder and University of Colorado Hospital accept most major insurance plans.
Your insurance co-pay (if required) is due at the time of service.
For your convenience we accept:
- Personal check