Podiatry at University of Colorado Hospital
Our Philosophy of Care
Foot and ankle problems are much more than annoyances. Even the smallest ones can make you wince with every step. And anything chronic can throw your entire body out of kilter and make it a battle to get through the day.
We provide basic foot and ankle care and a range of specialized treatment. We treat and prevent recurrence of foot and ankle ailments by addressing the cause of the problem – not just the symptoms.
Call us at (720) 848-2785 for appointment information.
Podiatry Clinic Services
The Podiatry clinic at UCH is staffed by three board-certified podiatrists who know how important it is that you can get around pain-free. At our clinic we effectively treat:
- Ankle disorders
- Ankle injuries
- Foot disorders
- Foot injuries
- Toe problems
Your Podiatry Appointment
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse's policy, know your spouse's date of birth and Social Security number
- Past medical records related to your diagnosis
- Pathology slides (if applicable)
- Radiology films such as X-rays or CT scans, with reports (if applicable)
- Radiation therapy records (if applicable)
- Completed patient registration form
- Questions for your doctor
Our contact information
Anschutz Medical Campus
Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion, 6th Floor
1635 Aurora Court
Aurora, CO 80045
Please DO NOT mail correspondence to the street address. Call the clinic for our mailing address.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Podiatry Insurance & Payment Information
University of Colorado Hospital accepts most major insurance plans.
Your insurance co-pay (if required) is due at the time of service.
For your convenience we accept:
- Personal check