25th Annual Rocky Mountain Interprofessional Research & Evidence-Based Practice Symposium
Celebrating 25 years of Research & Evidence-Based Practice
March 6 & 7, 2014
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
March 7th Keynote Speaker:
Colleen Goode, PhD, RN, FAAN, NEA-BC
University of Colorado, College of Nursing
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
Submit an abstract for podium or poster presentation according to one of the following categories: Research or Evidence-Based Practice.
Maximum 350 words, including required subheadings:
- Implications for Practice
- ONLY electronic submissions will be accepted; see link below
- Abstracts must be received by September 9, 2013 5 pm MDT
- Email confirmation will be sent upon receipt
- Authors will be notified of acceptance by October 21, 2013
- Abstracts submitted for podium presentation will be considered for either podium or poster presentaton; those submitted for poster presentation may not necessarily be considered for podium presentation.
Click to Submit Your Abstract Now
Note: All accepted abstract presenters are required to register for the Symposium; discounted pricing is available for presenters.
For questions or additional information:
Mary Beth Makic, RN, PhD, CNS, CCNS
Research Nurse Scientist, Critical Care
University of Colorado Hospital
email@example.com or (720) 848-6398.
Agenda and complete information coming soon.