Skip to Content

Study Team Credentialing 

(NOTE: Please look for updated materials coming soon. Until then, please send PRA credentialing materials to

Please note: old forms will no longer be accepted. Please use updated forms found below. RSS only accepts emailed documents, do not fax your documents.


If you need a UCH badge, you must go through the Credentialing Process. A UCH Badge is required if you will interact with patients at a UCH facility. 


PRAs, research coordinators, research RN, post-docs, graduate students, etc.: if you see patients in any UCH facility, please refer to the checklist (see link below) for a complete list of credentialing requirements.

In addition to submitting the required documents, you must also attend the half-day UCH New Employee Orientation. Orientation is held several times each month. Once you submit your packet, you will automatically be enrolled for the next available date and time.

Data managers, regulatory coordinators, financial specialists, etc.: please complete the Profile Verification Form and the Confidentiality Statement, and send them to UCH Research Support Services.

 If you need immediate assistance, please call (720) 848-7807.