Mail Order Prescription Services at UCH
Why Use Mail Order?
- Convenience. Prescriptions are delivered directly to your door.
- Savings. How much you save depends on your health plan as well as the medications you take. In many cases, a three-month supply of a generic equivalent costs the same as a two-month supply from a retail pharmacy. You could save up to $240 per prescription annually.
Who Can Enroll?
You and your dependents are eligible for this service if you:
- Are employed by the University of Colorado, University of Colorado Hospital or University Physicians Inc. and are enrolled in one of the CU Health Plans (except Kaiser).
- Take prescription medications on a regular basis to treat conditions such as (but not limited to) asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, depression, or for oral contraception.
(720) 848-1432 or 1-800-941-2207
Enroll by mail
If you prefer to enroll by mail, please mail your original prescription, along with a completed Mail Order Form for New Prescriptions and your payment to 12605 E. 16th Ave, Mail Stop A-014, Aurora, CO 80045
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to get your prescription medications – we'll contact your physician directly for your prescription information.
Refilling your mail order prescriptions
Use My Health Connection for the most convenient way to refill your prescriptions.
Call (720) 848-1432 or 1-800-941-2207*
*Please have your prescription number and credit card ready
To sign up or learn more about the Auto-Refill program, please call the pharmacy.
Remember: always request your prescription refills 7 to 10 business days before your last medication dose!
Questions and contact information
For questions about your medication (dosage, side effects, precautions) or the mail order prescription program, call (720) 848-1432 or 1-800-941-2207 if you are outside the Denver metro area.