For University of Colorado Hospital Employees & Partners
Important Phone Numbers and Links
Manage your work information quickly, efficiently, and easily.
- Citrix - the UCH Citrix Gateway site is https://ctxapps.uch.edu. To use this site, you must fill out a remote access request form (available from the internal HUB web page). If you need to install the Citrix client on your PC, you may use the following links. Also, please reference our most current documentation herefor additional instructions and information about currently known issues.
- Windows Client (version 11.0, 32/64 bit compatible)
- Mac Client (11.6, Mountain Lion Compatible!).
- Mobile Device Setup (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.)
Please be patient when downloading the Citrix clients from this webpage. Download speed will vary based on factors such as your home Internet connection speed. You should accept all default settings when prompted by the installation wizards.
- E-mail – If you need assistance with your username and password, call the Help Desk at (720) 848-4000.
- EPIC Central
- EPIC Haiku/Canto - EPIC applications designed for mobile devices using iOS and Android are now available. Find out if you are eligible for access and configure your mobile device.
- Emergency Line (303) 352-0860 (recorded)
- ULearn (accessible via Lawson link below)
- Lawson Employee Self Service (ESS)
- Radiology/PACS Web
- Via remote Citrix and the PACS icon (please request access via the UCHealth IS Security Team)
- Via VPN - once connected and you are on the interanl portion of the network, please access the application as usual
Note: Quality and performance may be affected by your hardware or network connection speed.
- Weather Line (303) 352-0860 (recorded)
Other Helpful Links