- Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine - Geriatric Medicine
- Internal Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Endocrine System (Hormones) - Adult Type 1 Diabetes
- Heart and Circulation - Heart Diseases - Prevention
- Heart and Circulation - High Blood Pressure
- Seniors' Health
- Wellness and Lifestyle - Exercise and Physical Fitness
- University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine
- University of California (San Francisco) School of Medicine Program
- University of Colorado
- University of California (San Francisco) Program
Clinical Interest for Patients
My clinical interests include wellness and prevention, management of chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes and heart disease, care for older adults (geriatrics) and palliative care.
Research Interest for Patients
My research focuses on palliative care and hospice, particularly on the family caregiver experience and improving management of pain and other symptoms at the end of life.