To apply for University of Colorado Hospital’s Administrative Fellowship, please submit the following materials in one packet via mail to Sean Caldwell, Administrative Fellow.
Application packets must be received by September 23, 2013. Incomplete application packets will not be considered.
- Cover letter
- Current resume (2 pages maximum)
- 500 word personal statement addressing why you are interested in the Fellowship and what your goals are for the 12 month position
- Three individually sealed letters of recommendation (at least one academic and one professional/direct supervisor)
- Official undergraduate and graduate school transcripts
In addition to sending the paper packet, please complete the online application and upload cover letter, resume and personal statement so that HR has an electronic copy of these materials. http://www.uch.edu/find-a-job/. Job ID #2960.
One of the nation's leading hospitals
Top medical professionals, superior medicine and progressive change make University of Colorado Hospital one of the leading hospitals in the nation.
The Anschutz Medical Campus is a place of arresting vision of what health care should be. The scene of many medical firsts, University of Colorado Hospital is also the site of new models of care like patient- and family-centered care and the “medical home,” designed to help patients navigate their ways through what can be a de-humanizing health care system.
This is where our vast and oft-honored network of family and multi-specialist caregivers – nurses, physicians, staff members, executives and more – assemble to deliver medicine, cures, hope and care to the people of Colorado and the many others who come from around the country to seek our help.
Our buildings include:
- The Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion, our main 400+ bed hospital.
- The Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion, home to many of our clinics.
- The Anschutz Cancer Pavilion, home to the renowned clinical services of the University of Colorado Cancer Center (with outcomes that far exceed state averages).
- The Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Institute, home to the University of Colorado Eye Center and what Ophthalmology Times recently named one of the 10 best ophthalmology practices in the country.
- The Center for Dependency, Addiction and Rehabilitation (CeDAR), the region's premier residential and treatment center for adults and families afflicted with alcohol, gambling and substance dependencies.
The hospital and its much-honored physicians also operate primary care clinics in eight convenient Denver metro locations.
The Region's Only Academic Hospital
Academic hospitals tend to be the first in their regions – and often in the nation – to bring new treatments to the bedside.
All the providers at University of Colorado Hospital are also faculty members at one of the premier academic research institutions in the country, the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine. They therefore have to keep up with – and often lead – the latest in research and medical treatments.
When they transfer that advanced knowledge in our collaborative teams of experts and specialists, we can often help patients in ways other hospitals cannot.
UCH and UCHealth
In February 2012, University of Colorado Health was created as the only Colorado-based health system that merges the best of both academic medicine and community medicine. The system consists of University of Colorado Hospital, Poudre Valley Hospital, Medical Center of the Rockies, Memorial Hospital, and an extensive ambulatory care network.
We improve lives. In big ways through learning, healing and discovery. In small, personal ways through human connection. But in all ways, we improve lives.
From health care to health.
Patients first. Excellence. Integrity.