People required to have CPR training and do not work in the healthcare field or those interested in knowing how to potentially save a life!
- Covers CPR and Choking maneuvers for infants, children, and adults; use of an AED.
- Satisfactory completion requires successful demonstration of skills to AHA standards.
- To cancel call the Life Support Office (719-365-1541) or the Clinical Education Office (719-365-5087) at least 24 hours prior to class start. Re-register on the web
- Participants arriving 10 minutes or more late will be required to reschedule/repay for the class. Fees collected for this class do not reflect revenue for the AHA
Class Hours: 3.5
- Class Location: Memorial Administrative Center (MAC) 2420 East Pikes Peak
Book: Heartsaver AED - books NOT available at class location, please purchase prior to class.
Book Fee: 14.00 - if purchased at the Clinical Education Office (Memorial Central).
Course Fee: 40.00 - Does not include text fee.
Cancellation/Refund Information: Cancellations received at least 24 hours prior to the start of class will receive a full refund. No refund will be awarded for cancellations received less than 24 hours before the start of class. Staff cancelling less than 24 hours before the start of class will be considered a "no show" and their manager will be notified of their absence.