- HealthCare Provider
- Student in Healthcare studies
- Participants are expected to have studied the 2010 guidelines BLS for Healthcare Providers Student Manual
- Texts available at Clinical Education Rm 0467 (temporarily relocated to Rm 2157 near the Sim Lab from 19 Jan-Apr), Memorial Central, 1400 E Boulder St, Colorado Springs, CO 80909
- Satisfactory completion requires an 84 percent or greater on the written evaluation and successful demonstration of BLS skills to AHA standards
- Call Life Support at 719-365-1541 or Clinical Education at 719-365-5087 at least 24 hours prior to start of class to cancel.
- Class Hours: 4
- Class Location: Memorial Administrative Center (MAC) 2420 East Pikes Peak
- Book: BLS for Healthcare Provider Student Manual - 2015 Guidelines
Book Fee: $14.00 - if purchased at the Clinical Education Office (Memorial Central).
Non-Employee Fee: $50.00 - does not include text fee.
Memorial (South) UCHealth Employee Fee, if required per job description: $0.00 - does not include text fee. Enter Discount Code MHEMPREQ at time of registration. Memorial-UCH Emp ID# and Dept must be listed in your registration for the discount code to be honored.
CHCO (Children's) @ Memorial Employee Fee: $0.00 - does not include text fee. Enter Discount Code CHCOMHEMP at time of registration. Your Children's Emp ID# and Dept must be listed in your registration for the discount code to be honored.
Cancellation/Refund Information: Cancellations received at least 24 hours prior to the start of class will receive a full refund. No refund will be awarded for cancellations received less than 24 hours before the start of class. Staff cancelling less than 24 hours before the start of class will be considered a "no show" and their manager will be notified of their absence.