- Psychiatry and Neurology - Neurology
- Far Eastern State Medical University
- University of Colorado (University Hospital) Program
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics Program
- Resurrection Medical Center (Westlake) Program
Clinical Interest for Patients
Surgical treatments for movement disorders: Parkinson disease, Essential tremor, Dystonia.
Research Interest for Patients
Clinical trails of new medications and surgical treatments for Parkinson disease. Alternative treatments for Parkinson disease: yoga, magnetic therapy etc.
Improving the quality of live of patients with Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders through education, support, medical and surgical treatment, and cutting edge research.
Multiple educational seminars for patients with various movement disorders held across Rocky Mountain region to increase awareness about these disorders and provide information about available treatment and newest discoveries.