- Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Bones, Joints and Muscles - Hip Injuries and Disorders
- Bones, Joints and Muscles - Knee Injuries and Disorders
- Bones, Joints and Muscles - Shoulder Injuries and Disorders
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
In addition to my medical career, I'm a world-renowned extreme sports athlete. For more than 20 years, I have been involved in numerous disciplines including mountaineering, wing-suit flying and BASE jumping. I've played an active role within the extreme sports community, establishing and organizing a number of innovative extreme sports events.
My personal interest and curiosity in these sports has led to further research in extreme sports. Recent publications have focused on climbing and BASE jumping injuries as well as observing the mental characteristics and hormonal changes exhibited by extreme sports athletes.