- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Urology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Kidneys and Urinary System - Incontinence
- Kidneys and Urinary System - Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
- Kidneys and Urinary System - Reconstructive Urology
- Women's Health - Fecal Incontinence
- Women's Health - Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Montefiore) Program
Clinical Interest for Patients
I have dedicated my career to treating women suffering from pelvic floor disorders, which includes urinary and fecal incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, urogenital fistulas, interstitial cystitis and urethral diverticuli. I treat these conditions with a wide variety of nonsurgical and surgical treatment options. I also routinely utilize minimally invasive surgical techniques including vaginal, laparoscopic and robotic approaches for the correction of pelvic organ prolapse.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my husband and three children, traveling, and skiing. Having recently relocated to Denver, I am looking forward to exploring all the city has to offer, as well as the world-class ski resorts and hiking trails throughout the state of Colorado.
I believe that it is my responsibility to provide women with the most up to date medical knowledge and treatment options available for their condition(s), and to engage them in all aspects of their medical decision making so that they can decide which treatment option is best for their lifestyle.
I am also passionate about advancing the science in our field. In my laboratory, we are working to understand the effects of aging, menopause and childbirth on the integrity of the tissues that support the pelvic organs, with the ultimate goal to prevent pelvic organ prolapse and to develop new treatment options for women.