- Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine - Critical Care Medicine
- Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease
- Lungs and Breathing - Pulmonary Hypertension
- University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Vanderbilt University Program
- University of Colorado (University Hospital) Program
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Program
Clinical Interest for Patients
I am part of an outstanding team of caregivers who have earned a worldwide reputation for excellence in the field of pulmonary hypertension. I have dedicated my career to improving the treatment of patients who are afflicted with PAH, preferring to apply an evidence-based approach toward therapy. By serving as a member and/or chairman of many PAH-related planning committees, and presenting lectures on current clinical trials and advances in the field of PAH, I have been actively involved in furthering research, treatment options, and disease awareness .
Outside of the clinic, I enjoy spending time with my wife and two daughters, travelling, and road cycling.
I believe strongly in the benefits of clinical trials, and contributing to our knowledge about pulmonary hypertension. As an investigator of the treatments that are currently approved for PAH, I offer to our patients the option of receiving currently approved therapies, as well as the possibility of participating in cutting edge clinical trials. Our team strives to provide the very best clinical care available, and to contribute to advancing new therapeutic options for the future.