Obstetrics/Gynecology Clinic at University of Colorado Hospital
University of Colorado Hospital is home to some of the most respected obstetric and gynecology doctors in the country. Whether you need an annual exam or have a complex medical problem, we have a doctor or care provider with the training and expertise to treat you effectively.
Services We Provide
We offer the following obstetric and gynecology services:
What to Bring to Your Obstetrics/Gynecology Appointment
- Your photo or military ID
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse's policy, know your spouse's date of birth and Social Security number
- Your insurance co-pay, if applicable
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier
- Previous medical records, or arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- Name, address and phone number of the doctor who referred you
Where We Are
Anschutz Medical Campus
Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion
1635 Aurora Court, Third Floor
Aurora, CO 80045
How to Make an Obstetrics/Gynecology Appointment
When We're Open
Monday and Thursday
8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Obstetrics/Gynecology: Insurance and Payment
University of Colorado Hospital accepts most major insurance plans.
Your insurance co-pay (if required) is due at the time of service. For your convenience we accept:
- Personal check