P.A.R.T.Y. – Prevent Alcohol and
Risk-Related Trauma in Youth
The P.A.R.T.Y. mission is to promote injury prevention through reality education, enabling youth to recognize risk and make informed choices about activities and behaviors.
Schedule a PARTY day to set up a session for a group of young adults in your life!
Get our PARTY brochure
What Students Who Have Experienced P.A.R.T.Y. Are Saying
"Every decision could mean my life."
"This program is amazing!!! It made me appreciate everything more. This is one of the best things I have experienced."
"Tragedy can happen in anyone's life, including mine."
"I really enjoyed this program. I'm going to take it to heart."
"I feel like the information that I learned at the P.A.R.T.Y. program could save a life."
P.A.R.T.Y. at UCH
P.A.R.T.Y. is a one-day, in–hospital, interactive injury awareness and prevention program for youths 16 and older.
Students in the P.A.R.T.Y. program...
- Interactively learn about consequences of poor choices not only for themselves but for their families, the community, legally, financially and their future
- Follow the course of an automobile injury – occurrence > transport > treatment > rehabilitation > community re-integration
- Interact directly with EMS and health care professionals
- Learn the effects of alcohol
- Learn the effects of injury on family, finance and future