Dermatology Clinic at University of Colorado Hospital
Our Philosophy of Care
The Dermatology Clinic at University of Colorado Hospital provides comprehensive dermatological services that give our patients access to the latest treatment options and diagnostic breakthroughs.
Call us to request an appointment: (720) 848-0500
Dermatology Services Available
Our dermatologists are skilled at treating a wide range of skin conditions, including the following:
What to Bring to Your Dermatology Appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse's policy, know your spouse's date of birth and Social Security number
- Your insurance co-pay, if applicable
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance company
- Previous medical records, or arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- Name, address and phone number of your referring doctor
Dermatology: Contact Information
Anschutz Medical Campus
Anschutz Cancer Pavilion, 3rd Floor
1665 Aurora Court
Aurora, CO 80045
When We're Open
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
University of Colorado Hospital accepts most major insurance plans.
Your insurance co-pay (if required) is due at the time of service.
For your convenience we accept:
- Personal check