COPD Center at University of Colorado Hospital
The Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Center is a collaboration between health care providers and scientists, who are striving to make a positive impact on patients’ lives.
We offer an integrated, multidisciplinary treatment program that covers all aspects of COPD. We offer patients early diagnosis, smoking cessation and effective treatment.
- Smoking cessation
- Detection of oxygen desaturation during sleep
- Detection of pulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Treatment of muscle wasting disorders
- Lung volume reduction surgery
- Lung transplant
- Monitoring and treating patients with the genetically transmitted disorder of alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency
- Screening for early lung cancer detection
What to Bring to Your COPD Appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable).
- Your insurance card or the name of your carrier; the plan, policy or group number; and the phone number of the insurance company. If covered by a spouse's policy, know your spouse's date of birth and Social Security number.
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier.
- Previous medical records. You also can arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Name, address and phone number of the referring physician (if relevant).
Our Contact Information
Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion
12605 East 16th Ave.
Aurora, CO 80045
Maps and directions
Please DO NOT mail correspondence to the street address. Call the clinic for our mailing address.
When We're Open
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
COPD Program Insurance & Payment Information
University of Colorado Hospital accepts most major insurance plans. Your insurance co-pay (if required) is due at the time of service. For your convenience we accept cash, personal check, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.