Our Speech Therapy Services
Why Choose Speech Therapy at University of Colorado Hospital?
Call (720) 848-2000 to request an appointment
Our speech therapists are experts in the treatment of mild to severe speech, language and voice disorders.
We also treat dysphagia (difficulty swallowing) with the most advanced treatments such as VitalStim® Therapy.
What is Speech Therapy?
Speech Therapy refines and/or restores a patient’s ability to communicate and understand.
Conditions that Speech Therapy can Help include:
- Stroke Rehabilitation – language and speech related
- Cognitive (processing, memory, reasoning) Rehabilitation
- Motor Speech Training for slurred speech or lack of language ability
- Laryngectomy (removal of voicebox) Rehabilitation
- Dysphagia (difficulty swallowing)
- Voice Therapy
- Care for professional voice users