Colorado Adolescent Maternity Program (CAMP) at University of Colorado Hospital
CAMP is a University of Colorado Hospital program for young pregnant women under the age of 21 that meets their unique medical, emotional and nutritional needs.
We are dedicated to supporting young mothers throughout their pregnancy and birth process to help them become successful parents and create a healthy family.
Call (720) 848-1734 for more information
CAMP Program Highlights
- Prenatal and birth care from certified nurse midwives who specialize in adolescent maternity care
- Access to specialists if high-risk care is needed
- Nutritional support from a registered dietician
- Breastfeeding Assistance
- Series of four prenatal education classes
- Help getting assistance from WIC, Medicaid and other social support agencies