Birth Center at University of Colorado Hospital
The Birth Center at University of Colorado Hospital’s Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion is designed for your comfort and privacy.
For your comfort
The Birth Center also provides the following conveniences:
- All private rooms and bathrooms with views and plenty of natural light
- Large soaking tubs in labor rooms
- Secure floor, all babies monitored
- Sleeping area for a family member
- Bedside light controls
- Comfortable family area
- Dial-up Internet access (patients and guests must use their own computers)
- Televisions with DVD/VCR players
- Families may choose to stay in a private luxury suite after delivery for an additional cost
The Birth Center offers the following birthing services:
Where We Are
Anschutz Medical Campus
Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion
12605 E. 16th Ave.
Aurora, CO 80045
Maps and directions
When We're Open
What to Bring to the Birth Center
- Your photo or military ID
- Your insurance card or the name of your carrier; the plan, policy or group number; and the phone number of the insurance company. If covered by a spouse's policy, know your spouse's date of birth and Social Security number.
Insurance and Payment Information
University of Colorado Hospital accepts most major insurance plans.
Your insurance co-pay (if required) is due at the time of service. For your convenience we accept:
- Personal check