Get Care at the Urology & Urodynamics Clinic
Our Philosophy of Care
The Urology and Urodynamics Clinic at University of Colorado Hospital diagnoses and treats problems of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs.
We offer compassionate, quality care that is focused on the patient. We strive to understand our patients and their urologic problems. And we work to provide the best treatment option for each patient.
To request an appointment, call (720) 848-1800 or submit an online form
- Benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) treatment
- General urology care
- Genitourinary cancer treatment
- Male infertility testing
- Microwave procedures of the prostate
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Prostate ultrasound and biopsies
- Reconstructive urology
- Sexual medicine
- Stone disease care (kidney, ureteral, bladder)
- Urologic oncology care, including state-of-the-art care of bladder, prostate, kidney, renal, testicular and penile cancer
- Vasectomy reversals
- Video urodynamics testing
What to Bring to Your Urology & Urodynamics Appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card or the name of your carrier; the plan, policy or group number; and the phone number of the insurance company. If covered by a spouse's policy, know your spouse's date of birth and Social Security number
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier
- Previous medical records. You also can arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- Name, address and phone number of the referring doctor (if relevant)
Our Contact Information
Urology and Urodynamics Clinic
Anschutz Medical Campus
Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion, 3rd Floor
1635 Aurora Court
Aurora, CO 80045
Go to our Maps and Directions page
Please DO NOT mail correspondence to the street address. Call the clinic for our mailing address.
When We're Open
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Insurance & Payment Information
University of Colorado Hospital accepts most major insurance plans.
Your insurance co-pay (if required) is due at the time of service.
For your convenience we accept:
- Personal check