Kidney Disease: Get Care at the Nephrology Clinic
Our Philosophy of Care
The goal of the Nephrology Clinic at University of Colorado Hospital is to provide the highest-quality care possible for conditions that prevent your kidneys from functioning as they should.
Attending doctors, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, medical assistants and renal residents work together to meet the needs of each patient.
Conditions Treated at the Nephrology Clinic
- Renal hypertension
- Kidney failure (medical term: "renal failure")
What to Bring to Your Nephrology Appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If you're covered by a spouse's policy, know your spouse's date of birth and Social Security number
- Your insurance co-pay, if applicable
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance company.
- Previous medical records, or arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- Name, address and phone number of your referring doctor
Our Contact Information
Anschutz Medical Campus
Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion, 7th Floor
1635 Aurora Court
Aurora, CO 80045
Visit our Maps and Directions page
Please DO NOT mail correspondence to the street address above. Call the clinic for our mailing address.
When We're Open
Tuesday and Wednesday
1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Insurance & Payment Information
University of Colorado Hospital accepts most major insurance plans.
Your insurance co-pay (if required) is due at the time of service.
For your convenience we accept:
- Personal check