Infectious Disease Group Clinic: Get Care
Our Philosophy of Care
We provide a wide range of health care for patients with infectious diseases, including HIV, at University of Colorado Hospital.
We offer access to the latest clinical developments and research. We strive to understand our patients and their needs. And we are committed to educating patients and their families about HIV and other infectious diseases.
- Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Primary Care
- 24-hour physician access
- Nursing care
- Psychiatric care
- Social work services
- Access to clinical trials
- Dietary consultation
- Women’s program
- Outpatient Parenteral Antibiotic Therapy Program
- Infectious Disease Consultation
- Sexually-transmitted diseases
- Hospital-acquired infections
- Infections complicating transplants
- International Traveler’s Health Service
What to Bring to Your Infectious Disease Appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse's policy, know your spouse's date of birth and Social Security number
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance company
- Previous medical records. You also can arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- Name, address and phone number of the referring doctor (if relevant)
Our Contact Information
Infectious Disease Group Practice
Anschutz Medical Campus
Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion, 7th Floor
1635 Aurora Court
Aurora, CO 80045
Please DO NOT mail correspondence to the street address. Call the clinic for our mailing address.
When We're Open
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Insurance & Payment Information
University of Colorado Hospital accepts most major insurance plans.
Your insurance co-pay (if required) is due at the time of service.
For your convenience we accept:
- Personal check