Adult Congenital Heart Disease Clinic at University of Colorado Hospital
Philosophy of Care
The Adult Congenital Heart Disease Clinic at University of Colorado Hospital is the premiere program in the region dedicated to caring for adults with congenital heart disease.
- Our care team follows more than 1000 patients.
- We offer the most advanced testing and treatment options.
- In combination with our leading research efforts, we provide patients the best heart care to live the fullest lives possible.
What to Bring to Your Adult Congenital Heart Disease Appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card or the name of your carrier; the plan, policy or group number; and the phone number of the insurance company. If covered by a spouse's policy, know your spouse's date of birth and Social Security number
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier
- Previous medical records. You also can arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- Name, address and phone number of the referring physician (if relevant)
- List of current medications
Anschutz Medical Campus
Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion (AIP)
12605 E. 16th Ave., North Wing
Aurora, CO 80045
Go to our Maps and Directions page
Please DO NOT mail correspondence to the street address. Call the clinic for our mailing address.
When We're Open
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Insurance & Payment Information
University of Colorado Hospital accepts most major insurance plans. Your insurance co-pay (if required) is due at the time of service.
For your convenience we accept cash, personal check, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
We also have a financial counseling center that may be able to assist in the insurance and payment process.