Prenatal Diagnosis and Genetics Clinic at University of Colorado Hospital
Our Philosophy of Care
University of Colorado Hospital is home to some of the most respected prenatal genetic specialists and counselors in the country.
Whether you need an annual exam, are expecting a baby or have a complex problem, our specialists conduct screening and testing to identify possible genetic concerns that you would want to know about.
- Coordination of care
- Diagnosis of genetic conditions
- Diagnostic Sonography
- First and second trimester screening
- Genetic consultation
- Genetic counseling
- Genetic testing
Please call us at (720) 848-0011 to schedule an appointment.
What to Bring to Your Prenatal Diagnosis and Genetics Appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse's policy, know your spouse's date of birth and Social Security number
- Your insurance co-pay, if applicable
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance company.
- Previous medical records, or arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- Name, address and phone number of your referring doctor
Our Contact Information
Anschutz Medical Campus
Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion, 3rd Floor
1635 Aurora Court
Aurora, CO 80045
Maps and directions
Please DO NOT mail correspondence to the street address. Call the clinic for our mailing address.
When We're Open
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Insurance & Payment Information
University of Colorado Hospital accepts most major insurance plans.
Your insurance co-pay (if required) is due at the time of service.
For your convenience we accept:
- Personal check