Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Clinic at University of Colorado Hospital
Our Philosophy of Care
At the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic we strive to provide efficient patient and family-focused care.
We educate our patients about breast reconstruction surgery and cosmetic surgery of the breast and body. Our plastic surgeons speak openly and honestly with you about cosmetic procedures and the truth behind what they can do for you.
We Specialize in these Procedures and Treatments
- Breast reconstruction surgery
- Breast reduction
- Breast reconstruction following mastectomy (delayed)
- Breast augmentation
- Mastopexy (breast lift)
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Post-bariatric (surgical weight loss) cosmetic surgery (arm lift, tummy tuck, breast lift)
- Earlobe surgery (droopy ears, restoral of earlobe piercings)
- Removal of skin lesions
- Botox and Restalyn injections
What to Bring to Your Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse's policy, know your spouse's date of birth and Social Security number
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier
- Previous medical records. You also can arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- Name, address and phone number of the referring doctor (if relevant)
Our Contact Information
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion (AOP)
1635 Aurora Court, 6th floor
Aurora CO 80045
Go to our Maps and Directions page
Please DO NOT mail correspondence to the street address. Call the clinic for our mailing address.
When We're Open
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Insurance & Payment Information
Most cosmetic procedures are self-pay. Our staff will assist you with our payment terms. Check with your insurance benefit plan to confirm coverage before you schedule an appointment in our clinic.
University of Colorado Hospital accepts most major insurance plans.
Your insurance co-pay (if required) is due at the time of service.
For your convenience we accept:
- Personal check