Pain Clinic at University of Colorado Hospital
Our Philosophy of Care
We use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and perform the full range of advanced pain management procedures to discover the cause of your pain and treat it so you can get back to living a full life.
Our goals are to:
- Improve your quality of life
- Increase your physical activity and wellness
- Begin your treatment with the least invasive treatments available and progress to more interventional techniques as needed
Please note that a referral is needed from your primary care doctor to schedule an appointment at the Pain Clinic.
Conditions We Treat
Interventional Outpatient and Surgical Pain treatment, including:
- Back pain
- Cancer pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Diabetic peripheral neuropathy
- Facial pain
- Limb pain
- Motor vehicle injuries
- Neck pain
- Nerve pain
- Pelvic pain
- Severe angina pain
- Spinal fractures caused by osteoporosis
Here's What to Bring to Your Pain Appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse's policy, know your spouse's date of birth and Social Security number
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier
- Previous medical records detailing the history of your specific condition including any diagnostic films (if applicable). You also can arrange to have these documents transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- Name, address and phone number of the referring doctor
Our Contact Information
1635 Aurora Court, Suite 1101
Aurora, CO 80010
Please DO NOT mail correspondence to the street address. Call the clinic for our mailing address.
(720) 848-1970 or (720) 848-2396 (for patients who need to cancel an appointment)
When We're Open
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 pm. to 4:30 p.m.
Insurance & Payment Information
University of Colorado Hospital accepts most major insurance plans.
Your insurance co-pay (if required) is due at the time of service.
For your convenience we accept:
- Personal check